A selection of articles related to jones reagent.
Original articles from our library related to the Jones Reagent. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jones Reagent.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- From Agape to Praxis: The Fourfold Nature of Love
- It is said that one can tell what a culture knows best by counting the number of words their language uses to describe a concept. Eskimos have many words for snow and the classical Greeks had many words for love. I have isolated four Greek words that I feel...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
Jones Reagent is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jones Reagent books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Oxidation Reactions in 9a-Halosteroids by Jones Reagent
- Oxidation Reactions in 9a-Halosteroids by Jones Reagent. Mayra Reyes Moreno ,1 Ariadna Fuente Hernández,1 José A. Ruiz García,*1 Yoanna M.
- Investigating Organic Functional Groups Cautions Chromium
- Alcohols are oxidized with Jones reagent (chromic acid, H2CrO4) and sulfuric acid (H2SO4)) to give a carbonyl (C=O) and a green chromium compound.
- EXPERIMENT 4 (Organic Chemistry II) Pahlavan/Cherif
- Jones Reagent (Chromic acid test). In a small test tube, place about 1.0 mL acetone, 1.
- OXIDATIONS 5 Oxidations Carey & Sundberg: Chapter 12 problems
- Jones Reagent (H2CrO4, H2Cr2O7, K2Cr2O7). J. Chem.
Suggested News Resources
- Death of a reagent
- One of the earliest of these (Jones' reagent) was already considered old-fashioned 30 years ago. It had been replaced, for many applications, by pyridinium dichromate (PDC) or chlorochromate (PCC) and related compounds. These can be used off the shelf ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Jones oxidation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jones reagent is a solution of chromium trioxide in dilute sulfuric acid and acetone. A mixture of potassium dichromate and dilute sulfuric acid can also be used.
- Jones Reagent
- The Jones Reagent is a solution of chromium trioxide in diluted sulfuric acid that can be used safely for oxidations of organic substrates in acetone.
- Jones Reagent
- This recipe for Jones reagent should work well for simple cases, but likely has a bit too much acid for really delicate ones.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jones Reagent Topics
spirou tome amp janry
kingoro hashimoto military career
dream interpretation orange