- Jonestown and why LGBTIs should question their place in the church
- Based on the true and horrifying story of the charismatic Reverend Jim Jones, the Peoples Temple and Jonestown massacre, Hutchinson's novel is both a reckoning and remembering of the lives lost – the largest religious murder-suicide in American history.
- Surviver recalls Jonestown
- They worked to create a community without hate or violence, filled with love, peace, independent yet supportive, artistic and healthy – the 60s utopian dream. What happened was a nightmare. “Jonestown lived and died in two years,” said Laura Kohl, ...
- Jonestown Survivor Shares Memoir
- Teri Buford O'Shea was the last person to escape Peoples Temple, three weeks before the Jonestown massacre killed over 900 people in November 1978. Now, she's speaking about the tragedy and her own survival in her book "Jonestown Lullaby: Poems ...
- Indie Game 'The Church in the Darkness' Will Take on the Jonestown Massacre
- A new game scheduled for release in 2017, The Church in the Darkness, is continuing indie games' exciting new territory by taking inspiration from the 1978 Jonestown massacre. From the appropriately-named studio Paranoid Productions, The Church in the ...
- Chinese restaurant in Jonestown burglarized twice in a week
- JONESTOWN BOROUGH, Pa.–A Chinese restaurant in Lebanon County was burglarized twice in less than a week. It happened last month at May's Wok located along the 100 block of South Lancaster Street in Jonestown Borough.
Jonestown is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jonestown books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestrombone classical period
list of chinese authors ming dynasty
shivambu books on the subject
dream dictionary being late