- A man throws infant from bridge and severely hurts mother with rod
- Once again Jorethang police rushed to a location with all preparedness, lights and accessories and found a baby girl child crying in pool of blood. Baby was fortunately responding but her head smashed on rock, said source.
- Glare on SDF events at schools
- The main event was held at a playground in Jorethang, South Sikkim. Lepcha said: "We had sought permission to hold the SKM's foundation day programme in a government senior secondary school in Sribadam, West Sikkim, on February 4. But no nod was ...
- A Journey Through the West Sikkim Hills
- Rai worked as a supervisor for Jal Power Corporation Ltd, project proponents of the now abandoned Rangit stage-IV HEP, a few kilometers up-river from Jorethang Loop HEP. The company ran in to financial troubles, and now the office, heavy machinery, and ...
- Honda Amaze
- March 3, 2016: Honda has launched the all new Amaze facelift today in the Indian market. This car has been priced from INR 5.29 lacs to INR 8.
- 5 Indian tribal languages staring at extinction
- “When a language dies, it is not just the language that disappears, but the whole culture, history and knowledge archives of the speakers.” Currently, around 8.2 percent of the Indian population speaks in tribal languages.
Jorethang is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jorethang books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesr m hare universal prescriptivism
pile tripod piling
special activities division
ten-pin bowling lane dimensions
transistor-transistor logic theory