- Documenting Violence Against Women, Even if It's Hard to Look
- One of the “researchers” at the camp was Eugen Fischer, a physician who later founded an institute in Berlin that taught eugenics and trained Josef Mengele, the infamous doctor who performed human experiments at Auschwitz. A conference with the same ...
- Auschwitz guard Reinhold Hanning accused of helping murder Jews 'knew what was
- Her Hungarian-born mother was three months pregnant when she was deported in the camp and fell victim to the infamous SS doctor Josef Mengele, who experimented sterilisation drugs on her. Despite having acidic substance injected into her uterus, ...
- The Identification of Josef Mengele
- DACHI: Josef Mengele was a doctor with the German SS. At Auschwitz, he was the man who conducted the bulk of the medical experiments on the inmates and, in particular, was doing all this research on twins that became so notorious subsequently. He was ...
- Holocaust survivors celebrate 70th wedding anniversary
- According to Ruzena, she was diagnosed several times by Dr. Josef Mengele, infamously nicknamed "Angel of Death," notoriously known for performing deadly human experiments on the prisoners. Those prisoners that Mengele deemed unfit for labor were ...
Josef Mengele is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Josef Mengele books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Josef Mengele Topics
Related searcheskim jong-il personal life
the modern parents
axel f crazy frog song trivia
australian democrats a short history