A selection of articles related to joseph day.
Original articles from our library related to the Joseph Day. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Joseph Day.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 50
- Chapter 50 50:1 And Joseph fell upon his father's face, and wept upon him, and kissed him. 50:2 And Joseph commanded his servants the physicians to embalm his father: and the physicians embalmed Israel. 50:3 And forty days were fulfilled for him; for so are...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 47
- Chapter 47 47:1 Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen. 47:2 And he took some of his...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Joseph Day is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Joseph Day books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Italian-American Marching Club gathers for St. Joseph's Day pre-parade celebration
- Queen Kaylie Badalamenti Catoire Hyde is surrounded by junior maids during the dancing of the Tarantella at the 46th annual Italian American Marching Club St. Joseph Parade pre-parade celebration Sunday, March 13, 2016, at Piazza d'Italia. (Dinah ...
- Italian-American heritage society to host St. Joseph's Day celebration
- CLARKS SUMMIT — The newly formed Italian-American Heritage Society of Northeastern Pennsylvania, SIAMO, will host a St. Joseph's Day celebration on Saturday. The event will take place at the Abington Community Library, 1200 W.
- List of local St. Joseph altars
- NEW ORLEANS - The following parishes, schools and entities of the Archdiocese of New Orleans will host St. Joseph Altars this week.
- 'Cajunland' fully embracing Italian St. Joseph Day Altars
- Today, St. Joseph's Day altars are created throughout south Louisiana, but primarily in New Orleans, where a large percentage of its Catholics are of Sicilian descent, Russo said.
- SIAMO and Abington Community Library to Host St. Joseph's Day Celebration
- CLARKS SUMMIT — SIAMO, the newly formed Italian-American Heritage Society of Northeastern Pennsylvania, will host a St. Joseph's Day Celebration at 2 p.m.
Suggested Web Resources
- Joseph Day (inventor) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Joseph Day (1855 in London – 1946) is a little-known English engineer who developed the extremely widely used crankcase-compression two-stroke petrol ...
- St Joseph's Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Saint Joseph's Day, March 19, the Feast of St. Joseph is in Western Christianity the principal feast day of Saint Joseph, husband of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
- St. Joseph's Day Altars - New Orleans
- New Orleans St. Joseph's day altars information and special parades, events and food to accompany the celebration.
- Saint Joseph's Day and The Return of the Swallows Celebration
- St. Joseph's Day and the Return of the Swallows Celebration is a world- renowned tradition celebrating the annual return of the famous swallows to Capistrano.
- St. Joseph's Day - Calendar Updates
- The feast day of St. Joseph is celebrated on March 19 every year. St.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.