A selection of articles related to josiah strong.
Original articles from our library related to the Josiah Strong. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Josiah Strong.
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- The Magician's Pyramid
- Of the Magician's Pyramid, the tip of the pyramid is the work performed and the power used, and the four corners of the base, the four sources of that power. They are, equally and in no order, Imagination, Will, Faith, and Secrecy. Imagination (Air): You must...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Astrological Emphasis: Capricorn, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Capricorn: 22 December, 2000 - 20 January, 2001. This article applies to Capricorns during 2001. General Those born under this sign, ruled by Saturn, have a strong practical sense. They have a strong constitution, a prominent...
Astrology >> Capricorn
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Josiah Strong is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Josiah Strong books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- "Perils—The City" from Our Country (1890) Josiah Strong
- 1 Josiah Strong, "Perils—The City," Ch. 11 from Our Country, edited by Jurgen Herbst (Cambridge, MA: Belknap. Press, 1963), 171-186.
- "The Anglo-Saxon and the World's Future" (1890) Josiah Strong
- Josiah Strong. 2.
- Josiah Strong, from Our Country (1885)
- Josiah Strong, from Our Country (1885).
- Josiah Strong, Our Country (1885) - Murray City School District
- Our Country (1885) by Josiah Strong. During the so-called Gilded Age, many social commentators worried about the effects of unchecked urban development.
- Millersville University Josiah Strong: Cultural Assimilation & The
- Josiah Strong: Cultural Assimilation & The Immigrant Question. A Senior Thesis Submitted to the.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Josiah Strong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Josiah Strong (1847–1916) was an American Protestant clergyman, organizer, editor and author.
- Josiah Strong on Anglo-Saxon Predominance, 1891
- Josiah Strong on Anglo-Saxon Predominance, 1891.
- Josiah Strong: Biography from Answers.com
- Josiah Strong Josiah Strong (1847-1916) was one of America's leading religious and social voices during the late nineteenth and early twentieth.
- Josiah Strong in The Spanish-American War
- Brief biography of Josiah Strong in The Spanish-American War.
- Voices for Imperialism: Josiah Strong and the Protestant Clergy
- Mar 30, 2000 According to Dexter Perkins, expansion found eloquent spokesmen in all fields.