- Joules signs hotel as lifestyle partner
- The Harborough brand has launched its first "lifestyle partnership" with Watergate Bay Hotel, in north Cornwall.
- Market trader to millionaire: the origins of Poundland, Joules and Hemingway
- Market trader to millionaire: the origins of Poundland, Joules and Hemingway Design. These entrepreneurs prove the humble market stall can be a training ground for business success. Wayne Hemmingway in 1981.
- Joules partners with hotel in lifestyle collaboration
- British apparel retailer Joules has forged its first lifestyle partnership with Watergate Bay Hotel in Cornwall.
- Joules hires stockbrokers for £150m float
- A float is expected in April or May and is likely to result in a multi-million windfall for the entrepreneur Tom Joule, who owns 80pc of the company.
- Royal Mail wins Joules delivery contract
- Royal Mail said that a key factor in securing the Joules contract was the recent extension of the late acceptance times at its National Distribution Centre in Northampton. Royal Mail now accepts parcels up to 23.
Joules is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Joules books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchestalk talk singles
tim dj timmy tim mosley
list of statues peru
porsche pronunciation of porsche
three crowns sweden national emblem