Journal Of Personality And Social Psychology
A selection of articles related to journal of personality and social psychology.
Original articles from our library related to the Journal Of Personality And Social Psychology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Journal Of Personality And Social Psychology.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Journal Of Personality And Social Psychology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Journal Of Personality And Social Psychology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bench Press for Success? Research Finds We See Muscle Men as Leaders
- The results, published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, show a direct relationship between the physical strength of the subjects and perceived leadership abilities, with the muscular men perceived as being better able to guide others.
- Narcissists More Likely To Become Best Friends With Those Who Share Their
- Friends don't tend to share your personality traits — unless, of course, you're a narcissist.
- Psychology: No blank slate
- Steggert hops back and forth across the stage, alternating between the adult Adam and the child Samantha with neither a costume change nor a major personality shift. His constant face is a powerful reminder that the same male person is there all along, ...
- A pay rise won't make you happy - and here's the reason why
- Increases in income do not affect most people's levels of life satisfaction, a study suggests.
- Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are making people 'more shallow and less moral'
- Social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram make regular users more shallow and less moral, according to a new study by psychologists.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.