Journal Of The Gypsy Lore Society
A selection of articles related to journal of the gypsy lore society.
Original articles from our library related to the Journal Of The Gypsy Lore Society. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Journal Of The Gypsy Lore Society.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Journal Of The Gypsy Lore Society is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Journal Of The Gypsy Lore Society books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Outsiders' finds rural Kentucky in Pittsburgh
- A would-be groom runs a gauntlet of mountain men, all trying to prevent him from reaching an intended destination: his noticeably pregnant future bride.
- Preview: Women warriors of Civil War revealed in author Karen Abbott's “Liar
- ArtsATL: Your books focus on women who, because of their wild behavior, operate on the fringe of polite society. What draws ... I was always intrigued and awed by this family lore and began to look into what was going on in Chicago in 1905.
- Books of the year: Gerald Murnane; Drusilla Modjeska; Elizabeth Harrower
- And Frank Pasquale's The Black Box Society: The Secret Algorithms that Control Money and Information is essential reading for anyone concerned about surveillance and privacy in our brave new digital world. Like everyone else, I .....
- Context, Conflict and Historical Consciousness: Pondering the Meaning of Ukraine
- The ebb and flow of conquerors and their impact on societies and cultures, in turn, emanated from this confluence of a more-or-less immutable geography and geology. Alexander, the Persians, the Romans, Byzantine rulers, Viking .....
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Journal Of The Gypsy Lore Society Topics
Related searchessystems engineering history
music of sudan nuba
shrikant g talageri