Journal Of The Gypsy Lore Society
A selection of articles related to journal of the gypsy lore society.
Original articles from our library related to the Journal Of The Gypsy Lore Society. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Journal Of The Gypsy Lore Society.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Journal Of The Gypsy Lore Society is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Journal Of The Gypsy Lore Society books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- OURNAL 014 THE GYPSY ~
- Journal of the Gypsy Lore Society only in abtrtmca <2 1_ Zed unreliable translation. The material here IS thus emg pu 'IS with translation for the ﬁrst time.
- 1 Bibliography of Dora Yates's Writings in the Journal of the Gypsy
- JOURNAL OF THE GYPSY LORE SOCIETY, Old Series. 1888-1892: no index entries for Yates.
- Bibliography of John Sampson's writings in the Journal of the Gypsy
- A Spanish Gypsy Practice, (note), 246;. Tales in a Tent, 199-211;.
- THE EUROPEAN ACADEMIC NETWORK ON ROMANI STUDIES A
- JOURNAL OF THE GYPSY LORE SOCIETY / ROMANI STUDIES. Series III, Vol.
- Offprint from: Journal of the Gypsy Lore Society, fifth series, 9: 89
- Offprint from: Journal of the Gypsy Lore Society, fifth series, 9: 89-116. 1999.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gypsy Lore Society - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Gypsy Lore Society was founded in Great Britain in 1888 to unite persons worked with Francis Hindes Groome until 1892 to produce its quarterly journal.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Journal Of The Gypsy Lore Society Topics
choy lee fut choy fook
fluid statics hydrostatic pressure
urea cycle regulation
diane arbus famous photographs
list of automotive superlatives