A selection of articles related to journaling therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Journaling Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Journaling Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Journaling Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Journaling Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Expressive Writing Therapy – Cancer Recovery
- MA found that expressive writing or journal therapy may boost mental and physical health in patients suffering from cancer.
- Learning Self-Therapy Through Writing an experience in Creative
- Learning Self-Therapy. Through Writing an experience in. Creative Journaling by Dr.
- 2010 Programs - The Center for Journal Therapy
- groundbreaking work, bringing journal therapy to audiences such as cancer .
- WRITING TO WELLNESS: USING AN OPEN JOURNAL IN
- explore the potential of writing in narrative therapy.1 We describe how Chris and.
Suggested News Resources
- Wall hidden in basement of BCIU pays tribute to 9/11 victims
- "I think it's kind of the journaling therapy where you get an opportunity to write about things that you're feeling," Andreyo said.
Suggested Web Resources
- Journaling in Therapy | Psychology Today
- Jan 26, 2011 Supersized therapy? Write on! By Ryan Howes, Ph.
- Journal Writing Therapy | Create Write Now
- Journal Writing Therapy solves life's problems, heals psychophysical wounds. Get and Grow Your Life with Journaling for the Health of It™! write now.
- Keep a Journal with My Therapy Journal. Voted best online
- My Therapy Journal offers a private journal site for personal journaling. Ideal for journaling mental health or simply journaling to heal.
- How to Journal for Therapy | eHow.com
- How to Journal for Therapy. Journaling is a great way to process everything that you're going through, both high and low.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.