A selection of articles related to journeys.
Original articles from our library related to the Journeys. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Journeys.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 33
- Chapter 33 33:1 These are the journeys of the children of Israel, which went forth out of the land of Egypt with their armies under the hand of Moses and Aaron. 33:2 And Moses wrote their goings out according to their journeys by the commandment of the LORD:...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 40
- Chapter 40 40:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 40:2 On the first day of the first month shalt thou set up the tabernacle of the tent of the congregation. 40:3 And thou shalt put therein the ark of the testimony, and cover the ark with the veil. 40:4...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 10:2 Make thee two trumpets of silver; of a whole piece shalt thou make them: that thou mayest use them for the calling of the assembly, and for the journeying of the camps. 10:3 And when they shall blow...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Meditation and Kaballah II
- Meditation is one of the most vital elements of occult and esoteric practices, especially in the study of the Kaballah. I've heard it said that prayer is talking to the Divine and meditation is listening for the answers. I've also heard that the answers come...
Mind >> Meditation
Journeys is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Journeys books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Best tours around the world: The 25 next great journeys
- Some of these new journeys involve difficult trips for hard-core adventurers, but yesterday's wild frontiers – the Shan Hills of Burma, the lemur forests of Madagascar, the Silk Road through Uzbekistan – are fast becoming well-trodden paths.
- Journeys Coffee House to host event for those facing job loss, transition
- As a result of The Dow Chemical Co.'s plans to merge with DuPont Co. and absorb Dow Corning Corp.
- Book Review: In Search of Mary- The Mother of all Journeys
- Few of us today know of Mary Wollstonecraft (1759-1797) beyond the fact that she was Mary Shelley's (of Frankenstein fame) mother and Romantic poet PB Shelley's mother-in-law.
- Cancer journeys continue for Manawatu survivors, patients
- Reporter Thomas Heaton takes a closer look at the Palmerston North event and the personal journeys of those walking the walk. The idea of the Relay for Life is to put oneself into the shoes of someone affected by cancer. Not for an hour, for 24 hours.
- Art journeys from alleyways to airport
- Art journeys from alleyways to airport. Posted: March 11, 2016 - 6:23pm. Photos.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.