A selection of articles related to joy touch.
Original articles from our library related to the Joy Touch. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Joy Touch.
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Our rune for this month is known in reconstructed Common Germanic as *Wunjo, and is used for the sound represented by the English letter W. After the Anglo-Saxons began to write with a modified form of Roman Script (the letters being used to write this...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part II
- II;1. Nu! the hiding of Hadit. II;2. Come! all ye, and learn the secret that hath not yet been revealed. I, Hadit, am the complement of Nu, my bride. I am not extended, and Khabs is the name of my House. II;3. In the sphere I am everywhere the centre,...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Joy Touch is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Joy Touch books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Review: Philharmonic Takes on the 'Turangalîla-Symphonie'
- Valérie Hartmann-Claverie played the crucial music for Ondes Martenot, an early electronic instrument that lends a touch of sci-fi sounds to the music, with its wavering notes and ethereal gliding effects.
- Empty Bowls fundraiser puts student-made bowls to practical use
- "We're going local, so we've been able to almost touch hands with the people we are volunteering for which is really cool. A lot of the volunteers ...
- Foraged winter greens make a fine feast in the Galilee
- “That's part of the joy of it,” he said. “I would like to prolong it, but the fact that it's not in our control and it's vague and doesn't have set dates is a nice thing about it.
- St. Jerome parishioners serve soup, compassion every Friday during Year of Mercy
- Their work with Basic Mission ministry — founded a good decade ago out of St. Jerome — regularly puts them in touch with individuals who are homeless within the community. ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Joy Touch Topics
mass music other sections