Juan Ponce De Leon
A selection of articles related to juan ponce de leon.
Original articles from our library related to the Juan Ponce De Leon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Juan Ponce De Leon.
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
Juan Ponce De Leon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Juan Ponce De Leon books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Who Was Jaun Ponce de Leon? : Tequesta : Number 27/1967
- Who Was Juan Ponce de Leon? By CHARLES W. ARNADE.
- Juan Ponce de Leon was born in 1460 in Santeveras, Spain. De
- Juan Ponce de Leon was born in 1460 in Santeveras, Spain. De Leon was an explorer and fighter from an early age.
- Ponce de León: Florida's First Spanish Explorer
- Don Juan Ponce de León was the first Spanish explorer to arrive in Florida.
- Juan Ponce de Leon and the Spanish Discovery of Puerto Rico and
- Juan Ponce de León and the Spanish Discovery of Puerto Rico and Florida. By robert h. fuson.
Suggested News Resources
- Brevard commission backs naming barrier island for Juan Ponce de Leon
- A sign notifies motorists of the Juan Ponce De Leon's Landing just south of Melbourne Beach. The Brevard County Commission supports naming the barrier island in honor of Juan Ponce de Leon, who may have landed near Melbourne Beach and not St.
- Our Views: Remembering Ponce (Aug. 25)
- Juan Ponce de Leon Park near Melbourne Beach marks the place where many historians now believe the conquistador came ashore in Florida in 1513. The park, about six miles south of the Melbourne Causeway, was dedicated in April 2005.
- Florida prepares to mark 500th anniversary of its discovery
- Miami – Florida is preparing to celebrate the 500th anniversary of Spaniard Juan Ponce de Leon's discovery of the peninsula in 1513, an expedition that marked the start of European exploration of what is today the United States. Florida Gov.
- Where have all the Iowans gone?
- I felt somewhat like Juan Ponce de León searching for the Fountain of Youth in Florida only to find Sharky's. All of my failures have nearly caused me to rethink the wisdom of the Beltway.
Suggested Web Resources
- Juan Ponce de León - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Juan Ponce de León y Figueroa 3] was a Spanish explorer. He became the first Governor of Puerto Rico by appointment of the Spanish crown.
- Juan Ponce de Leon: Explorer - EnchantedLearning.com
- Juan Ponce de Leon: Explorer. Juan Ponce de Leon (1460?-1521) was a Spanish explorer and soldier who was the first European to set foot in Florida.
- Ponce de León : Florida's First Spanish Explorer
- Juan Ponce de León was the first Spanish explorer to arrive in Florida.
- Juan Ponce de Leon
- Short biography, sketch, and map of the area he explored. From Thinkquest.
- Juan Ponce de Leon
- Brief biography and a collection of links to additional information.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.