A selection of articles related to judaism.
Original articles from our library related to the Judaism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Judaism.
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Where Did Magick Originate?
- For early man, religion and magick were inseparable from the world around them, and just about every feature of the land was infused with some sacred significance. Swamps were evil. Every spring, tree, river and mountain was imbued with a spirit, with the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Judaism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Judaism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Judaism and the Environment: A Comprehensive Bibliography
- "Man as Temporary Tenant," Judaism and Human Rights, ed. Milton R. Konvitz "Vegetarianism and Judaism," chapter 10 in Contemporary Halakhic.
- JERUSALEM: JERUSALEM IN JUDAISM, CHRISTIANITY, AND
- Dimension of Judaism (Berkeley, Calif., 1982); The Temple of Solomon: within the “clusters” or categories referred to as Judaism,.
- Full text of JUDAISM IN MUSIC, by Richard Wagner
- Judaism in Music. DAS JUDENTHUM IN DER MUSIK by Richard Wagner. Translated by William Ashton Ellis.
Suggested News Resources
- There is room for nonbelievers in Judaism's big tent
- Skepticism is a default setting in Judaism. The very name “Israel” means “wrestling with God,” and thus it is incumbent upon us to question conventional wisdom.
- Judaism in a suitcase visits Banff
- By Larissa Barlow They call it Judaism in a suitcase. And it's a good description when Rabbi Yossi Matusof opens up his bag and starts to pull out all the items he and fellow Rabbi Chaim Itkin are hauling with them all over Alberta.
- Test of faith
- Over the half-year course, students spend roughly a month on each of three religions – Judaism, Christianity, and Islam – and then three weeks on Hinduism.
- Learn about Judaism during series of free classes
- Rabbi Cohon demonstrated the shofar during a Taste of Judaism class a couple of years ago. A Taste of Judaism, a series of three two-hour classes, will be offered at four sites around Tucson.
- Teaching Psychiatric Patients Writing, and Hope
- The chaplains represent Judaism, Islam, Catholicism and both mainline and evangelical Protestantism. They lead worship services, text study groups, spirituality discussions. They will soon hold a 9/11 memorial event.
Suggested Web Resources
- Judaism 101
- Aug 21, 2011 An encyclopedia of information about Judaism, Jewish practices, holidays, people and beliefs.
- Judaism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Judaism is the "religion, philosophy, and way of life" of the Jewish people.
- About Judaism
- Your guide to the many facets of Judaism, from holidays and rituals to life cycle events and history.
- May 14, 2000 Judaism is an Abrahamic religion -- a faith which recognizes Abraham as a Patriarch. Others include Christianity Islam, and the Baha'i Faith.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.