A selection of articles related to judaism.
Original articles from our library related to the Judaism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Judaism.
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Where Did Magick Originate?
- For early man, religion and magick were inseparable from the world around them, and just about every feature of the land was infused with some sacred significance. Swamps were evil. Every spring, tree, river and mountain was imbued with a spirit, with the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Judaism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Judaism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Rabbi at Temple Beth Shalom sees parallels between Star Wars and Judaism
- A Jedi for justice, Amswych says he sees parallels between his religion and the “Star Wars” series. “I've even given sermons on it, actually,” he says. “Both 'Star Wars' and Judaism are about personal and communal redemption.
- Judaism Is a 3000-Year-Old Love Affair With a Land
- Such practices remind us that politics should not obscure a deep truth about Judaism—it is a 3,000-year-old love affair with a land. Nobel Prize winning writer Shai Agnon expressed this idea with his usual wit.
- Stop being snarky about Judaism!
- A few days ago, the Washington Post ran an opinion column by the author Shalom Auslander, in which he declared his independence from Passover — and from any serious thinking about Judaism. Shalom Auslander is a refugee from what he characterizes ...
- How the outdated, nonsensical Passover rules taught me what Judaism is really ...
- Toward the end of last year, the Conservative Movement — the institution regulating the second-most-observant of Judaism's three main branches — issued a ruling to conservative Jews saying they could eat kitniyot during Passover if they wanted to.
divine grace pelagius vs st augustine
muddy waters influence
nuclear fallout cleanup
spiritual enlightenment dictionary
plan 9 operating system