A selection of articles related to judea geography.
Original articles from our library related to the Judea Geography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Judea Geography.
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Judea Geography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Judea Geography books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The basic geography of Jesus' ministry (J. C. Laney) 1. Study
- Judea provides the geographical background for the greater part of John's gospel.
- with Rev. Felix Just S.J., Ph.D.
- Dec 18, 2010 Just before Christmas, we will focus on the towns of Nazareth in Galilee and Bethlehem in Judea.
- “The End of the Earth” (Acts 1:8)
- geographical progress of the Christian message from Jerusalem through Judea and Samaria to the lands of Syria, Asia Minor, Greece and Rome.
- Ioudaia in the Geographical List of Acts 2:9-11 and Syria as "Greater
- of Acts 2:9-11 and Syria as "Greater Judea". MARTIN HENGEL. TÜBINGEN UNIVERSITY.
Suggested Web Resources
- Harmony of the gospels: Geography
- Aug 9, 2001 Basic geographical and historical facts.