A selection of articles related to judge.
Original articles from our library related to the Judge. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Judge.
- No Pagan Parents Allowed (A "Paganalia" Exclusive Report)
- You be the judge: A Pagan woman who works as a Chapter 13 bankruptcy assistant for a law firm wants to regain custody of her 9-year-old son. Her ex-husband is in jail on a $700,000 bond for solicitation of capital murder of his second ex-wife. Seems like a no-...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives. 8:2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them. 8:3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery;...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations. 14:2 For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs. 14:3 Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy....
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 When Jethro, the priest of Midian, Moses' father in law, heard of all that God had done for Moses, and for Israel his people, and that the LORD had brought Israel out of Egypt; 18:2 Then Jethro, Moses' father in law, took Zipporah, Moses' wife,...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him. 7:2 Now the Jews' feast of tabernacles was at hand. 7:3 His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that...
New Testament >> John
Judge is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Judge books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ex-judge can't take back his guilty plea in bribery case, court rules
- Chief U.S. District Judge Brian S.
- Judge challenges government over legal representation for vulnerable people
- A senior judge has challenged the government to provide legal representation for vulnerable people as a backlog of safeguarding cases that cannot be tried builds up in the court of protection.
- Court to judge: Stop jailing poor people over fees
- Eastpointe's only judge has been ordered to stop jailing poor defendants simply for failing to pay court fines and fees — a practice the American Civil Liberties Union called a good first step toward ending a practice said to be common across the state.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdeep sea fish characteristics
whitcomb l judson
back to the future principal cast
dream dictionary roof corner
sewel motion external link
roaring twenties calvin coolidge
eye of ra