A selection of articles related to judgement.
Original articles from our library related to the Judgement. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Judgement.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Humor: Major Arcana Road Jokes...
- How did the Fool cross the road? Walking softly and carrying a big stick. Why did the Fool cross the road? To get that yappy little dog off his heels. Why did the Magician cross the road? To manifest his desires into reality. How did the Magician cross the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Receptive. Element: Water. Translucent, purple/lavender quartz. Psychicness, imagery, mind quieting. Wear when sleeping or when awake to reduce anger, impatience, and nightmares. Brow and crown chakras. Headaches, eyes, scalp/hair, pituitary, pineal,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Judgement is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Judgement books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Distinction: A Social Critique of the Judgement of Taste Introduction
- Distinction: A Social Critique of the Judgement of Taste ..
- THE SIGNS BEFORE THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT
- THE SIGNS BEFORE THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT. Page 2 of 69. Page 2 of 69 For more info and downloads visit www.
Suggested News Resources
- The Latest In Ozzie Guillen's Great Momentary Lapses Of Judgement
- By Ricky O'Donnell - Blogger Ozzie Guillen won't stop. "I'm not going to be back here for a one-year contract [without knowing] what to do next year".
- Court rules in favour of Qwelane
- An application for a rescission of judgement by ambassador to Uganda, Jon Qwelane, was granted by the Johannesburg Magistrate's Court, the SA Human Rights Commission (SAHRC) says.
- 'Breaking Bad' recap: Judgement Day
- By Melissa Maerz | Published Aug 29, 2011 Bad guys are supposed to get their comeuppance. Criminals are supposed to make amends for what they've done, and when they don't, karma's supposed to kick in. So what happens when all bad deeds go unpunished?
- Day of judgement for Dorset's soldiers
- By Stephen Bailey » AFTER six months of worry and uncertainty, soldiers in Dorset camps such as Blandford and Bovington will hear whether they have been made redundant today.
- Personal money judgement against local businessman for $3 million
- NEW ORLEANS - Convicted local businessman Mark St. Pierre received a personal money judgment against him for $3204766.57, according to the US District Attorney's Office.
Suggested Web Resources
- Judgement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search. For other uses, see Judgement (disambiguation).
- Judgment | Define Judgment at Dictionary.com
- judgment or judgement (ˈdʒʌdʒmənt) [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]. —n. 1 .
- judgement - definition of judgement by the Free Online Dictionary
- Noun, 1. judgement - the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision; "opinions are usually written by a single judge".
- How do I collect on a judgement
- Winning a Judgment may be only half the battle... collecting it,the other half.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.