A selection of articles related to judy arrays.
Original articles from our library related to the Judy Arrays. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Judy Arrays.
- Exegesis On The Wiccan Rede
- All religions began with somebody's sudden flashing insight, enlightenment, a shining vision. Some mystic found the way and the words to share the vision, and, sharing it, attracted followers. The followers may repeat those precise and poetic words about the...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Soul Mates - Our Magic Mirror
- The subject of soul mates is an intriguing one for most of us. We are curious to know how we can meet our soul mate, if maybe we have already met our soul mate without even realizing it, or why the relationship with a soul mate, especially if it is of a...
Body Mysteries >> Relationships
Judy Arrays is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Judy Arrays books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Study of Erlang ETS Table Implementations and Performance
- The two principal varieties of Judy arrays, called Judy1 and JudyL, From an implementation point of view, Judy arrays are tries.
- Some Ideas on Hermes Performance Improvement
- 6 Remove Judy arrays.
- Sparse Parallel Electronic Bowel Cleansing in CT Colonography
- space. Judy uses complex internal data structures to com- press and manage redundant data in the tree.
Suggested News Resources
- Don't Overlook Efficient C/C++ Cmd Line Processing
- An anonymous reader writes "Command-line processing is historically one of the most ignored areas in software development. Just about any relatively complicated software has dozens of available command-line options. The GNU tool gperf is a "perfect" ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Judy Arrays Web Page
- Nov 10, 2004 Judy is a C library that provides a state-of-the-art core technology that implements a sparse dynamic array.
- Hashtables vs Judy Arrays, Round 1 - Rusty Russell's Coding Blog
- Then it was time to run the same benchmark on Judy Arrays; code I had only become aware of via Yenga's comment on my blog.
- Judy Arrays
- Dec 22, 2007 I happened to mention Judy Arrays to Chuck Blake  recently. He sent back an initial but fairly detailed take on them (see below).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.