Judy Collins Discography
A selection of articles related to judy collins discography.
Original articles from our library related to the Judy Collins Discography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Judy Collins Discography.
- Exegesis On The Wiccan Rede
- All religions began with somebody's sudden flashing insight, enlightenment, a shining vision. Some mystic found the way and the words to share the vision, and, sharing it, attracted followers. The followers may repeat those precise and poetic words about the...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
Judy Collins Discography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Judy Collins Discography books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Singer Judy Collins continues to move forward
- Collins – the subject of her ex-boyfriend Steve Stills' “Suite: Judy Blue Eyes” – is known as a sublime interpreter and a canny discoverer of new talent. Her renditions of songs by Joni Mitchell, Leonard Cohen and Randy Newman in the '60s helped launch ...
- Joan Baez Shines at All-Star 75th-Birthday Show
- During her warmly nostalgic take on her signature "Diamonds and Rust" with longtime friend Judy Collins, Baez interrupted the song after singing the line "I bought you some cufflinks." "They made cufflinks back then," she added.
- Graceful and Gracious: Judy Collins Is Back
- So it was with a frisson of nervous trepidation and much joy and excitement that I approached the assignment of speaking with Judy Collins about her new album, due Friday September 18th, Strangers Again.
- Maurice White and the Subtle Power of His Music and Message
- Many people are already well aware of this one man's contribution to modern music — Earth, Wind & Fire has sold 90 million albums in its long (and still-going-strong) career. But if you happen to be someone who has distilled White's legacy into the ...
- Judy Collins: On the charts again, and performing at Kents Hill
- “I've been working with Ari for a couple of years now,” says Collins.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.