- Hunting, healing, and hxaro exchange A long-term perspective on
- carried out over a 34-year period among the Ju/'hoansi (!Kung Bushmen) to evaluate four hypotheses concerning why foragers target large game: reciprocity, ...
- Ju/'hoansi SuUvival in the Face of HIV: Questions of PoveUty and
- among contempoUaUy Ju/'hoansi. This papeU discusses field. woUk with Uespect to HIV/AIDS conducted by RichaUd Lee and myself in Ju/'hoansi villages in ...
- Land, Livestock and Leadership among the Ju/'hoansi San of North
- Ju/'hoansi San of the Republic of Botswana have had to con- tend with ... ways in which the Ju/'hoansi have dealt with the issues of land and resource rights ...
- Norm enforcement among the Ju/'hoansi Bushmen - Springer
- This paper will use data from 308 conversations among the Ju/'hoansi (!Kung) Bushmen (a) to examine the dynamics of norm enforcement, (b) to evaluate the ...
- Norm Enforcement among the Ju/'hoansi Bushmen - The University
- Norm Enforcement among the Ju/'hoansi Bushmen. A Case of Strong Reciprocity ? Polly Wiessner.
- Namibia: The Living Museum of the Ju/'Hoansi
- The Living Museum of the Ju/'Hoansi is known as the first living museum of Namibia, located in Grashoek, 74km north of the C44 road between Grootfontein and Tsumkwe. The open-air museum allows visitors to learn about the culture of the Ju/'Hoansi (San) ...
- SXSW Film Review: Ghostland: Members of an African tribe travel to the West
- “What a crazy world this is.” It predictably becomes a common refrain, said at almost every turn by the traveling Ju/'Hoansi Bushmen of Namibia – four of whom make the fantastic voyage into Europe, away from “the bush.
- Gordon Buchanan on his new documentary series Tribes, Predators and Me
- Along with the Waorani, Gordon resided with the Ju/'Hoansi bushmen of Botswana, who live alongside fierce lions, and the tribes of Papua New Guinea, who capture and sometimes eat giant crocodiles.
- New Mac Pro 2016 release date rumours: Issues surface regarding Late 2013 Mac
- JuHoansi said: Comments,JuHoansi,Two suggestions: 1. Move the power button to the opposite side of the ports. That way you could turn the power on from the 'front' and have all the cables coming out the 'back'.
- Southern Africa: EU Ambassador Visits Tsumkwe Bushmen
- During the visit the Ambassador also met with local leaders, the Regional Councillor - Honourable Fransina Ghauz, /'Ui Hatmund from the Ju/'hoansi Traditional Authority and Nyae Nyae Conservancy Chairperson Xoan/'an /Ai!ae. They highlighted some of ...
- Indigenous Peoples of the World — The Ju|'hoansi
- ǃKung people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The ǃKung, also spelled ǃXun, are a San people living in the Kalahari Desert in Namibia, Botswana and in Angola. They speak the ǃKung language, noted for ...
- Ju/'Hoansi-San Living Museum - Traditional culture of the Ju/'Hoansi
- The Living Museum of the Ju/'Hoansi-San is the first Living Museum of Namibia and a cultural highlight in the country.
Juhoansi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Juhoansi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesplural of virus etymology
gorillaz band members
james clavell personal life
street food brazil
seldovia alaska demographics