- Camp compositions of the Ju/'hoansi are quite flexible; territorial boundaries are vaguely defined and not defended.
- Ju/'hoansi SuUvival in the Face of HIV: Questions of PoveUty and
- and myself in Ju/'hoansi villages in Namibia and Botswana in.
- Land, Livestock and Leadership among the Ju/'hoansi San of North
- ancestral lands are the Ju/'hoansi, who in 1998 were able.
- Indigenous Peoples of the World - The Ju|'hoansi
- The Ju|'hoansi ethnolinguistic minority people in words and pictures.
- Juǀʼhoansi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 978-3-89645-145-3, Rüdiger Köppe Verlag: Köln. Miller-Ockhuizen, Amanda ( 2003) The phonetics and phonology of gutturals: case study from Ju/'hoansi.
- The Dobe Ju/'hoansi (Lee, 2003) - Anthropology & the Human
- This is the top page for notes and commentary on The Dobe Ju/'hoansi (Lee, 2003). Written by Richard B.
- Amazon.com: The Dobe Ju/'Hoansi (Case Studies in Cultural
- This classic, bestselling study of the !
Juhoansi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Juhoansi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchessonorant consonants
homie the clown quotes
green revolution history
ami suzuki albums
set-builder notation variations