- Camp compositions of the Ju/'hoansi are quite flexible; territorial boundaries are vaguely defined and not defended.
- Ju/'hoansi SuUvival in the Face of HIV: Questions of PoveUty and
- and myself in Ju/'hoansi villages in Namibia and Botswana in.
- Land, Livestock and Leadership among the Ju/'hoansi San of North
- ancestral lands are the Ju/'hoansi, who in 1998 were able.
- Indigenous Peoples of the World - The Ju|'hoansi
- The Ju|'hoansi ethnolinguistic minority people in words and pictures.
- Juǀʼhoansi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 978-3-89645-145-3, Rüdiger Köppe Verlag: Köln. Miller-Ockhuizen, Amanda ( 2003) The phonetics and phonology of gutturals: case study from Ju/'hoansi.
- The Dobe Ju/'hoansi (Lee, 2003) - Anthropology & the Human
- This is the top page for notes and commentary on The Dobe Ju/'hoansi (Lee, 2003). Written by Richard B.
- Amazon.com: The Dobe Ju/'Hoansi (Case Studies in Cultural
- This classic, bestselling study of the !
Juhoansi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Juhoansi books and related discussion.