- WWE SmackDown Results and March 3 Recap
- She misses a corner attack, hits a back elbow and a kick out of the corner, then applies a top wristlock and powers Banks down before going for a jujigatame. Banks stacks her up for 1, and Lynch keeps the hold on. She gets vertical, where Banks nails a ...
- GB judoka Natalie Powell misses out on Dusseldorf bronze
- British judoka Natalie Powell missed out on the -78kg bronze medal on the final day of the Dusseldorf Grand Prix. Powell lost out to Anamari Velensek in the bronze medal play-off, with the Slovenian winning by ippon. The Commonwealth champion, 25, was ...
- Marcus Nyman is the new Olympic joker for Sweden
- In the second semi-final Toth was on form as he saw off Abu Dhabi Grand Slam winner Lkhagvasuren Otgonbaatar (MGL) with a waza-ari and almost caught his Mongolian opponent with a juji-gatame but the time ran out on the Hungarian star. The first ...
- Dimitri Peters shows off with superb groundwork resulting in gold
- But Armenteros was untidy in his finish and Peters pounced on the opportunity to engage the Cuban in ne waza where, despite the Cuban's attempts to get to his feet, Peters applied jujigatame forcing Armenteros to submit.
Jujigatame is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jujigatame books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.