- Here's 1921's "Prettiest Girl On The Beaches Of NYC"
- Women's looks have been subject to judgment since the beginning of time, and beauty pageants are the perfect way to parade them around in bathing suits and caked-on makeup, dangling a crown and some blue ribbon of approval in front of them. And while ...
- Fort Lee 1912: Parlez-vous Francais?
- Jules Brulatour controlled the sale of George Eastman's motion picture stock and was one of the most powerful men in the industry.
- Curse of the Titanic: What happened to those who survived?
- At 12:25am on 15 April 1912 the Cunard liner Carpathia received a message to say that a ship, the Titanic, had struck an iceberg and required immediate assistance.
- Concentration camps, suicides, breakdowns...The terrible toll of surviving the
- Soon afterwards, Gibson retired from acting and married Brulatour in 1917. Yet within a couple of months both started to seek out new partners. After Brulatour married the actress Hope Hampton in 1923, Dorothy decided to leave America for Europe.
- SHADOW OF THE TITANIC BY ANDREW WILSON (Simon & Schuster £19.99)
- At first, silent screen actress Dorothy Gibson seemed to profit from her survival.
Jules Brulatour is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jules Brulatour books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jules Brulatour Topics
Related searchestaboo food and drink blood
brazil flora and fauna
turn a gundam moonrace
yuppie the yuppie stereotype