- Zvonko Busic, 67, Croatian Hijacker, Dies
- His American-born wife, Julienne Eden Busic, found the body and a suicide note, the reports said. Hijackings for political reasons were not uncommon in the 1960s and '70s, but Mr. Busic's seizure of T.
- Julienne Bušić: Najveći problem u Hrvatskoj je to što svi žele biti glavni
- Imala je tek dvadeset godina kada se, studirajući u Beču, vezala uz Hrvata i Hrvatsku, upoznavši hrvatskog emigranta Zvonka Bušića. Julienne Eden Bušić, rođena Amerikanka, nakon nevjerojatne životne priče, stvaranjem suverene Hrvatske, preselila se u ...
- Zvonko Busic dies at 67; served US prison time for '76 TWA hijacking
- Busic contended that he had made the bomb to convince authorities that the ones on the plane were also real. He said he had never intended to detonate it.
- Why Hasn't Washington Explained the 1975 LaGuardia Airport Bombing?
- Their ringleader, 30-year-old émigré Zvonko Bušić, was associated with a nebulous terrorist group called OTPOR (“resistance” in Croatian), as were his fellow hijackers: his American wife Julienne and three fellow Croats.
- nedjeljni večernji Julienne Bušić otvoreno o smrti voljenog supruga kojega je čekala 32 godine
- Julienne Bušić, spisateljica, politička aktivistica i supruga Zvonka Bušića, političkog emigranta i borca za slobodnu Hrvatsku koji je 1.
Julienne Busic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Julienne Busic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.