Julius Caesar Honours
A selection of articles related to julius caesar honours.
Original articles from our library related to the Julius Caesar Honours. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Julius Caesar Honours.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 Now when Festus was come into the province, after three days he ascended from Caesarea to Jerusalem. 25:2 Then the high priest and the chief of the Jews informed him against Paul, and besought him, 25:3 And desired favour against him, that he...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 22:3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And he began to speak unto them by parables. A certain man planted a vineyard, and set an hedge about it, and digged a place for the winefat, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country. 12:2 And at the season...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And it came to pass, that on one of those days, as he taught the people in the temple, and preached the gospel, the chief priests and the scribes came upon him with the elders, 20:2 And spake unto him, saying, Tell us, by what authority doest...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And when it was determined that we should sail into Italy, they delivered Paul and certain other prisoners unto one named Julius, a centurion of Augustus' band. 27:2 And entering into a ship of Adramyttium, we launched, meaning to sail by the...
New Testament >> The Acts
Julius Caesar Honours is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Julius Caesar Honours books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ten wonderful things to do in Italy in March
- Named in honour of Joseph, Jesus's foster father, Saint Giuseppe's day honours fathers everywhere.
- Ancient Roman coins part of treasured local collection
- Seems quite odd when you are looking at something that could have possibility passed through the fingers of Julius Caesar or his successors maybe. But that's the appeal of these ....
- Conservative Attitudes Toward Women Haven't Evolved in 2000 Years
- In 42 BCE a cabal of powerful Roman conservatives gathered to find money to prosecute a war against the murderers of Julius Caesar, who had been assassinated two years before, and to prevent a conspirators' victory.
- 5 stories of Oscars glory with Irish roots
- While we're all rooting for Saoirse Ronan and Lenny Abrahamson at this year's Oscars, we look back at some of Ireland's past offscreen Oscars glory, with honours for visual effects and animation. ...
- Standing still means being overtaken
- There he encountered all manner of interesting and notorious characters, among them eminent Romans like Romulus and Julius Caesar. On his return he gave ....
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.