A selection of articles related to julius.
Original articles from our library related to the Julius. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Julius.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And when it was determined that we should sail into Italy, they delivered Paul and certain other prisoners unto one named Julius, a centurion of Augustus' band. 27:2 And entering into a ship of Adramyttium, we launched, meaning to sail by the...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Julius is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Julius books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Julius Caesar
- Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare is a publication of the Pennsylvania State University. This CIMBER, and CINNA: conspirators against Julius Caesar.
- The Tragedy of Julius Caesar
- The Complete Works of William Shakespeare The Tragedy of Julius Caesar. November, 1997 [Etext #1120].
Suggested News Resources
- JuJu remains defiant
- Embattled ANC Youth League president Julius Malema, who is facing “possible expulsion” from the ANC, has told ANC leaders that the “ANC is not a pig that eats its own children”.
- Sports agent taught class at UNC-CH
- Julius Nyang'oro hired Carey to teach a month-long course called Foundations of Black Education in the first summer semester.
- Fairness Doctrine, RIP
- Credit here goes to Federal Communications Commission Chairman Julius Genachowski, who gave the doctrine last rites on Monday by taking it entirely off the books.
- ANC Youth League's plans to tar President Zuma
- The ANC Youth League plans to discredit ANC president Jacob Zuma by bringing up past controversies surrounding him to force him to rethink the charges being brought against league president Julius Malema and his top officials.
Suggested Web Resources
- Julius Caesar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gaius Julius Caesar (13 July 100 BC – 15 March 44 BC) was a Roman general and statesman.
- Pilkey.com: Julius
- But instead it's Julius, a big, cool pig. Maya's parents see Julius as a slob, but Maya herself sees another Julius altogether.
- Orange Julius Fruit Drinks and Premium Fruit Smoothies
- Orange Julius offers specialty blended beverage products including the original Orange Julius Fruit Drink and Premium Fruit Smoothies.
- Julius Online Catalog
- JULIUS Library Catalog at NYU Law.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.