A selection of articles related to jumano indians.
Original articles from our library related to the Jumano Indians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jumano Indians.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Projective. Elements: Fire & Akasha. Clear yellow or orange ancient petrified resin (possibly pine tree). Electromagnetic. Opens solar plexus chakra for mental clarity, mood balance, confidence. Stomach anxiety, spine, Central Nervous System, brain, memory...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Jumano Indians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jumano Indians books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Learn About Texas Indians
- PATARABUEYES. Rio Grande pueblo farmers. JUMANOS.
- Jumano Native Americans still revere Lady in Blue
- Jumano Native Americans still revere Lady in Blue. A tribe, once thought to be extinct, emerges in the 21 st century with new vigor by Marilyn H.
- AMERICAN J OURNEYS COLLECTION
- interest was the Jumano Indians.
- Help Pages to Native Catholic Record Guides MASTER LIST OF
- Isleta Indians [Tiwa] (New Mexico). Jemez Indians [Pecos, Towa] (New Mexico). Juaneño Indians [Ajachemem] (California).
Suggested News Resources
- Quechan legend befuddles historian
- Consider this: A delegation of Jumano Indians of Mexico appeared at a Spanish mission in 1629 wanting to be baptized and desiring that missionaries be sent to instruct their tribe.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Jumano Indians of Texas
- The Rio Grande branch of the Jumanos were Puebloan Indians and they lived in Puebloan style villages.
- Texas Indians
- The study of cultures, like Texas Indians cultures, is called anthropology.
- JUMANO INDIANS | The Handbook of Texas Online| Texas State
- JUMANO INDIANS. Between 1500 and 1700 the name Jumanos was used to identify at least three distinct peoples of the Southwest and South Plains.
- Jumano Indian Tribe
- Jumano Indian Tribe.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.