- Crime Library: the gruesome rape and torture case that shook Japan
- Twenty-five years back, in 1988, Japan was shaken when a 16-year old girl, Junko Furuta was not only abducted and raped multiple times but was also made to endure inhuman activities which the innocent girl could not survive beyond a period of 44 days.
- Rape is everyone's problem
- One of the most well-known sadistic rape cases was that of Junko Furuta, who was kept captive by her rapists for 40 days, and was tortured, raped and eventually, murdered. According to RAINN (Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network), 68 per cent of ...
- Naked body of 13-year-old stabbing victim found near Kawasaki river
- YOKOHAMA – Police on Saturday were investigating the murder of a 13-year-old boy after his naked body was found with stab wounds beside a river in Kawasaki. The body of a first-year student, identified as Ryota Uemura, who attended a nearby junior high ...
- Head of anti-foreigner group Zaitokukai to step down
- The longtime chairman of the ultranationalist group Zaitokukai has announced he will step down and even give up his membership in the group, saying the move will eventually bolster the organization's influence. Makoto Sakurai, whose real name is Makoto ...
- Watch: Barbara Walters Make Everyone Incredibly Uncomfortable On 'The View'
- "Hot Topics" on the View got a little heated when Barbara Walters began discussing sex on Monday's show. The group began discussing the raunchy "Fifty Shades of Grey" graphic novel by E.L.
Junko Furuta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Junko Furuta books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Junko Furuta Topics
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about rat
ramtha ramthas teachings
oath types of oaths
nuneaton and bedworth history