Juno And The Paycock
A selection of articles related to juno and the paycock.
Original articles from our library related to the Juno And The Paycock. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Juno And The Paycock.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Juno And The Paycock is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Juno And The Paycock books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Juno and the Paycock review: The jagged charm of an interrupted song
- Barely a squeak, a knock, or an approaching footstep is sounded in Sean O'Casey's 1924 play without raising some panic. In a teeming Dublin tenement during the Civil War, such moments are frequent, but the familiarity of regular revivals have seen them ...
- Juno and the Paycock, Gate Theatre review: 'excellent production of this
- Derbhle Crotty enters Act One as a ferocious Juno, and pitches a furious challenge to the fecklessness of her husband. Declan Conlon matches her with a belligerent defensiveness, and an insistence on the dignity of Captain Boyle.
- A woman of substance - Juno and the Paycock features a forceful matriarch
- In the meantime, however, there is the small matter of directing a new production of Sean O'Casey's Juno and the Paycock at the Gate Theatre.
- A Friends musical is on the way (but it's unauthorised, and a parody)
- Caoimhe O'Malley adn Emmet Kirwan in Juno and the Paycock at the Gate Theatre. Juno and the Paycock, Gate Theatre review: 'excellent production of... Theatre & Arts · Project Arts Centre, East Essex Street, Temple Bar.