- Grassley digs in on blocking Supreme Court nominee
- President Barack Obama said Thursday the Supreme Court needs to operate with its full contingent of nine justices as he signaled he will soon announce his nominee to replace the late Justice Antonin Scalia. Also on Thursday, Senate Judiciary Committee ...
- Frustrated GOP lawmakers weigh move to impeach top judges
- Kathleen Sebelius, who served from 2003 to 2009, and two by her predecessor, Bill Graves, a moderate Republican. Only one was appointed Brownback. Replacing the justices through elections is difficult in Kansas because they don't run in contested races.
- Trump to Republican Party: "Seize The Opportunity... Be Smart And Unify"
- These are people that once the election is won, will be able to put Supreme Court Justices up that will do a fabulous job.
- Nevada Supreme Court looks at reforming how judges set bail
- Justices are looking at setting lower bail amounts or no bail at all for certain first-time offenders. Why? According to officials, there are hundreds of people in the Clark County jail, accused of minor, first-time offenses.
Justicies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Justicies books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.