Juvenile Delinquency Bibliography
A selection of articles related to juvenile delinquency bibliography.
Original articles from our library related to the Juvenile Delinquency Bibliography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Juvenile Delinquency Bibliography.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Wiccan Mysteries
- My best friend asked, "So explain this Wiccan Mystery to me about drums". Now I have never equated the term Wiccan Mystery and drums together before. I have been working on some Mysteries this week, coincidentally. Actually, some of the God...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Necronomicon
- There are those who believe in this grimoire, in its existence and in its potency, and there are those who do not. Those who believe say that this grimoire, originally named Al Azif, and written by Abdul Alhazred around 700 AD, contains the rituals that, if...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Juvenile Delinquency Bibliography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Juvenile Delinquency Bibliography books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Getting Under His Skin
- The other is “Sinatra: The Chairman,” the second volume of James Kaplan's gargantuan biography (following “Frank: The Voice,” from 2010), lumbering in at 883 pages of text, not counting endnotes and index.
- Should social work be evidence-based?
- The evidence-based framework is influential not only in health care but also in education, criminal and juvenile justice, international development, and many other discipline and professional practice areas.
- Illegal Immigration Might Actually Reduce Crime Rates
- The research I reviewed—several recent articles (see bibliography here)—is pretty consistent: Immigrants and concentrations of immigrants are associated with lower rates of crime and homicide. To be more ... These provide more social control over youth.
- Killing the JJ Act: Throwing juveniles into jail is condemning them to a life
- The Juvenile Justice Amendment Bill of 2015 was passed in the Lok Sabha on 7 May, 2015 despite being vociferously opposed by child rights activists all over the country.
- In This Corner: The Antisocial Personality Disorder (It's all about me
- Each of these characters portrayed a person who engaged in a variety of crimes. Perhaps the ... In addition, most adult asps with whom I have dealt had a Conduct Disorder or, more commonly, were juvenile delinquents in their younger days.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.