- Mahashivaratri 2016: Twelve Jyotirlinga shrines and their locations
- Mumbai: Lord Shiva, who is also worshipped in the Linga form, is one of the most revered Gods in India. He is considered as the Supreme most of the Hindu trinity which also includes Brahma (the creator) and Vishnu (the preserver).
- इन ज्योर्तिलिंग के दर्शन करने पर सभी मनोकामनाएं पूरी होती है
- शिव के द्वादश ज्योतिलिंग का बहुत महत्व है। इन ज्योर्तिलिंग के दर्शन करने पर सभी मनोकामनाएं पूरी होती है। इन ज्योर्तिलिंगों के 12 नाम सुबह सवेरे स्मरण करने से मनोकामनाओं की पूर्ति के साथ ...
- On the road in Saurashtra
- The Somnath temple is the first among the 12 Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is considered holy because of various folklore associated with it. Somnath means "Lord of the Soma", a description of Shiva.
- 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva: Take a look
- Kashi Vishwanath Jyotirlinga: It is considered the most sacred of all and located on the banks of the holy river Ganga in temple town Varanasi. People visit this world famous temple to attain 'moksha'.
- Locals Stop Women From Entering Trimbakeshwar Temple Sanctorum
- "We are seeking our 'equal rights to pray' at this temple which is among 12 Jyotirlingas.
Jyotirlinga is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jyotirlinga books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesswing around the circle
battalion british army
self-induced abortion methods