A selection of articles related to k strategist.
Original articles from our library related to the K Strategist. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on K Strategist.
- Sean Connery
- Born 25th of August, 1930 Edinburgh (Scotland) Ascendant - Capricorn Shy, serious behaviour, dominated by his reserved nature, difficult to be approached (as if the person born under this sign places a wall between himself and the others), never letting out...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
K Strategist is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, K Strategist books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Marine fish life history strategies: applications to fishery management
- r and K strategists developed for terrestrial animals. (MacArthur & Wilson 1967; Pianka 1970).
- Population Dynamics
- biotic potential, r-strategist, K-strategist, density-dependent factors, density - independent populations depending upon their status as an “r” or “K” strategist.
- Meandropsinidae, an ophtalmidid family of Late Cretaceous K
- K-strategist foraminifera endemic in the Pyrenean Gulf. Lukas Hottinger, Basel and Esmeralda Caus, Barcelona. With 20 figures.
Suggested News Resources
- Spring means baby animals and a busy time for Delaware's wildlife rehabilitators
- K-strategist parents are heavily invested in the care of their young. After the red fox vixen gives birth, she doesn't leave the den for about two weeks, relying on the male to bring her food. The new kits weigh only about 3.
Suggested Web Resources
- r/K selection theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Organisms whose life history is subject to K-selection are often referred to as K- strategists or K-selected.
- What is the difference between R-strategists and K-strategists
- K Growth Pattern - large body, long juvenile period; population grows exponentially and then stabilizes around a max value.
- r and K selection
- An extreme K-strategist lives in a stable environment which is not seriously affected by sudden, unpredictable effects.
- K strategists tend to be very good at surviving in mature (climaxed) ecosystems.
- Checks on Population Growth
- K-strategists have stable populations that are close to K. There is nothing to be gained from a high r.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesanal wink child abuse controversy
cider brands of cider
chronic functional abdominal pain
get ready for 2012 mayan calendar