K V Puttappa
- Poet Kuvempu's house burgled, Padma medals stolen
- SHIVAMOGGA (KTK): Burglars have decamped with the Padma Bhushan and Padma Vibhushan medals conferred on renowned Kannada poet late K V Puttappa after breaking into his memorial at Kuppalli in the district. The burglars ransacked the ...
- Don't sulk, debate differences
- Around the same time, KV Puttappa or Kuvempu, a giant in the Kannada literary tradition, lived, wrote and worked in the same city. Narayan, originally from Chennai (then, Madras) was not acquainted with Kannada literature.
- Kuvempu medal theft: Police grill all
- SHIVAMOGGA: With no clues about burglars who decamped with Padma awards and other valuables from the ancestral home-turned-museum of Rashtrakavi Kuvempu at Kuppali, police officers of Shivamogga district decided on Wednesday to question ...
- Hangal kin yet to get the promised site for museum
- Reason: The state government has not allotted space for the museum causing much anxiety among the late singer's kin particularly after the recent theft of Padma awards of the late Dr K V Puttappa.
- Mumbai: Lecture held on memories of Kuvempu
- We have heard enough of Rashtrakavi K.V.Puttappa.
K V Puttappa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, K V Puttappa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
K V Puttappa Topics
Related searchesbiblical poetry parallelism
miles davis music samples
football soccer positions sweeper
joseph stalin industrialization
william d perez