Kabalikat Ng Mamamayang Pilipino
- Duterte-Bagatsing 'all out war' kontra droga at kriminalidad sa Maynila
- MANILA, Philippines – Matagumpay ang isinagawang Proclamation Rally ng grupo ng Partido Demokratiko Pilipino-Lakas ng Bayan (PDP-Laban) sa kanilang kandidato na si Mayor Rodrigo Duterte, bilang Pangulo ng bansa, kabilang si Manila 5th District ... Nagkaisa ang pwersa ni Duterte at Bagatsing sa mga programang pang-edukasyon, pang-kabuhayan, at pang-kalusugan na ngayon ay ipinatutupad na ng kongresista sa pamamagitan ng kanyang Kabalikat ng Bayan sa Kaunlaran Foundation (KABAKA).
- Vitangcol eyes party-list seat
- Lawyer Harry Roque, on the other hand, slid down from his original plan to run for senator to become a nominee of party-list group Kabalikat ng Mamamayan. Roque said he and his family decided two months ago not to pursue his senatorial bid with the ...
- 115 party-list groups make it to ballots
- MANILA, Philippines -- The Commission on Elections has cleared 115 party-list groups for inclusion in the official ballots for the May 9 elections, although a number of them may eventually be disqualified.
- 42 more groups file nominations for party list
- FILING. The Commission on Elections accepts certificates of nominations from representatives of party lists. Photo by Buena Bernal/Rappler.
Kabalikat Ng Mamamayang Pilipino is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kabalikat Ng Mamamayang Pilipino books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.