- Kabardinian horses to be bred in Kabardino-Balkaria
- Kabardino-Balkaria is going to launch a comprehensive program on developing horse breeding in the republic. According to Yuri Kokov, the head of the republic, this program is to support the breeding of the famous Kabardian horses in the country.
- Mount Elbrus: Facts About Europe's Highest Mountain
- 1829: Kabardinian Killar Khashirov, a guide for a Russian army scientific expedition, was the first to reach the east summit, which is the lower of the two summits. 1874: The higher west summit was ascended by Akhia Sottaiev, a Balkarian guide, who was ...
- Savage Division: heroism of Azerbaijani cavalry division
- Kerim Erivansky served in the Kabardinian Cavalry Regiment, Cavalry Captain Iskander han Nakhichevansky in the Chechen, Ragim han Nakhichevansky in the Dagestani. The Tatar Cavalry Regiment had its first major fight in December 1914. In February ...
- In Ethnically Diverse Russia, 2010 Census Presents Logistical, Political Headaches
- There are, for example, Adygs, Adygs who speak who speak Kabardinian, and Adygs "who speak any language other than Kabardinian, Circassian, or Shapsug." (For those determined to avoid being pigeonholed, the list also offers fanciful options such as ...
- Musa Shanib in the Caucasus: a political odyssey
- In January 2005, in one of Russia's most depressed towns, I had dinner with a remarkable man. Musa Shanib (also known by the Russianised name Yuri Shanibov) has a noble look to him, with the carved profile of an eagle and thick charcoal eyebrows.
Kabardinian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kabardinian books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.