- Addressing disability through film
- During the launch in April 2015, prospective participants were briefed by representatives of the National Council of Persons with Disability (NCPD), the National Union of Disabilities Organization of Rwanda (NUDOR), and filmmakers Eric Kabera and Mark ...
- Bika Swimming: Lugave swimmers on course for final
- Nkima's Plaxida Nakabanda, Musu's Zaituni Tomusange, Ngo's Angel Kabera and Njovu's Amelia Mudanye also competed in the second qualifier.
- Smugglers work on the dark side of Rwanda's plastic bag ban
- Juliet Kabera, the acting director of pollution and environment at the Rwanda Environment Management Authority, admits that poor people — Rwandan and Congolese — will continue to sneak in the bags as long as Rwanda's neighbors continue to use them.
- Rwanda: Second DASSO Intake Passes Out
- The Commandant of PTS, Commissioner of Police John Bosco Kabera, said that the graduands were equipped with skills including weapon handling, foot drills, public order management, patrols, fighting crime, how to work and support local administration in ...
- Rwanda's President Kagame defends measure extending his time in office
- He killed many people from both tribes: Rwigara Assinapol, Assiel Kabera, Karegeya Patrick, Cyiza Augustin, Seth Sendashonga, 4 catholic bishops, etc.... the list is long !!
Kabera is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kabera books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescattle biology