- Tangail was liberated on this day in '71
- Within a few days, the Kaderia Bahini, led by the then Chhatra League leader Abdul Kader Siddique, got organised and started fighting with the Pakistani army at different places in Tangail.
- Spotlight On Rashid Talukder, Pioneering Bangladeshi Photographer
- Although Rashid Talukder is a pioneering photographer, and has been in the business for nearly 50 years, his name is probably unfamiliar.
- KM Farooque laid to rest at Tangail
- After fighting the Liberation War with 'Kaderia Bahini' at the age of 16, Farooque emerged as a key figure in the student's struggle against HM Ershad's autocratic rule. He served as president of Bangladesh Chhatra Union from 1982 to 1984.
- Freedom fighter KM Farooque dies
- He took part in Bangladesh's Liberation War as a member of Kaderia Bahini in 1971. Farooque was elected to lead the central students' union (EUCSU) at the Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) three times. He headed Bangladesh ...
- India's RAW Operations In South Asian Countries – OpEd
- 'Kaderia Bahini's Tiger Siddiqui , who had contacts with the RAW crossed over the border in 1975.
Kaderia Bahini is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kaderia Bahini books and related discussion.