A selection of articles related to kaghan valley.
Original articles from our library related to the Kaghan Valley. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kaghan Valley.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Lily of the Valley: Correspondences
- Convallaria magalis POISON Folk Names: Convallaria, Jacob's Ladder, Ladder to Heaven, Lily Constancy, Male Lily, May Lily, Our Lady's Tears Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Air Deity: Apollo, Aesculapius Power: Mental Powers, Happiness...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- "She who loves silence" - local goddess of the Valley of the Kings on the Western shore of the Nile at Thebes. She was worshipped by the workmen in the necropolis especially in the form of the mountain peak known as "Lady of the Peak" that...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 If one be found slain in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee to possess it, lying in the field, and it be not known who hath slain him: 21:2 Then thy elders and thy judges shall come forth, and they shall measure unto the cities which...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Kaghan Valley is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kaghan Valley books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Kaghan Valley – There's no place like it
- Kaghan Valley – There's no place like it. Family and Group Package Tours.
- HERBAL RMIDIES USED FOR GASTROINTESTINAL DISORDERS
- research Kaghan valley includes 27 poly herbal recipes. These recipes are the plant recipes used for gastrointestinal problems in Kaghan valley.
- The multistage exhumation history of the Kaghan Valley UHP series
- The multistage exhumation history of the Kaghan Valley UHP series, NW. Himalaya, Pakistan from U-Pb and. 40.
Suggested News Resources
- A Journey through Heaven Includes Pakistan
- (93 miles) long Kaghan Valley connecting it via the Thak Nala with Chilas on the Karakoram Highway (KKH). It is the highest point in the Kaghan Valley. The Kaghan Valley is at its best during summer (months ranging from May to September).
- Gastroenteritis cases on the rise in Mansehra
- Meanwhile, a delegation of the people of Kaghan valley told reporters in Balakot that a large number of people, mostly children and women were suffering from gastro.
- Police bust gang after robbery in Mansehra
- The second accident took place in Kaghan valley when a Haripur-bound truck fell into a ravine. As a result, driver Laiq Zaman of Mardan died on the spot while Mohammad Nawaz, Shahnawaz, Rasheed, Guljan and Khan Rawal sustained critical injuries.
- Heaviest monsoon rains countrywide
- Tourists visiting Kaghan Valley also suffered due to partial closure of Balakot-Naran Road at Paras and Ghanool. However, the road was opened for traffic after removing stones and mudslides.
- PTDC asked to put in more efforts to promote tourism
- These centres also book tours, transport and hotels other than PTDC. Since 1993, PTDC is offering special discounted tour packages, which are availed by thousands of tourists every year, especially the Kaghan valley tours is more famous among them.
Suggested Web Resources
- Kaghan Valley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Kaghan Valley (Urdu: وادی کاغان) is a valley in the north-east of Mansehra District of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province of Pakistan.
- Visit Kaghan | Home
- This is Kaghan Valley! Kaghan is a jewel among the many beautiful valleys in the Mansehra District of Hazara in the North West Frontier Province of Pakistan.
- Kaghan Valley Photos From TrekEarth - Photos of Kaghan Valley
- Gallery of gorgeous Kaghan Valley photographs from the TrekEarth community of world-class photographers. Critique photos and add your own.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.