- Kairomones studied as better Navel orangeworm trap attractant
- Beck and other ARS researchers have spent seven years developing a new lure - a blend of five natural kairomones semiochemicals. Unlike pheromone which is released by one sex to attract the other, kairomones are volatile compounds emitted by one ...
- Snail scent repels starfish; may protect coral and Great Barrier Reef
- A kairomone odor benefits animals detecting the odor, and in this case it's the starfish that benefits since it can run away [from the giant Triton snail].
- Many Alternatives to Synthetic Insecticides Available for Treatment of Bedbugs
- The replaceable Verifi lure features two additional attractants: a kairomone that attracts bedbugs seeking a meal, and a pheromone that encourages bedbugs to gather together in the harborage area of the device.
- Trece Offers Storgard Combi Clothes Moth Kit
- Trece Introduces Storgard Quick-Change Ultra-Combi. December 19, 2013. The adhesive-based traps have pheromone and kairomone lures already installed in them.
- Thorny-headed worms make shrimps lose their sense to smell fish predators
- When they smell the presence of predatory fish they alter their behavior in response to fish odors (known as chemical signals or kairomones) in ways that decrease the likelihood of being caught.
Kairomone is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kairomone books and related discussion.