- In the eastern Deccan the Kakatiya dynasty was based in parts of what is now Andhra Pradesh state and survived until the Turkish attack in the 14th century.
- Economic Structure – Agrarian Economy in Kakatiya Age 1000 A.D.
- understand the agrarian economy during the Kakatiya period in. Andhradesa.
- Andhra, 1175-1325
- dynasties, and instead examine the regional kingdom of the Kakatiyas who The Kakatiyas of Warangal established a new geo-political trend in the.
- the fact that Ganapati, Kakatiya of Warangal had the Gauda king as his vassal. This is Kakatiyas rose to power under Polaraja II, that his grandson,.
- It is the seat of the Vishnukundins and Kakatiya dynasties that ruled Kakatiyas, the region was ruled by the Qutub Shahis, and the Nizam.
- REGISTRATION FORM ADVISORY COMMITTEE ORGANIZING
- I wish to attend the International Conference on Plant Biotechnology and Molecular.
- Send comments | Email to friend | Print this page
- Ruled by Mouryas, Chalukyas and Kakatiyas, Andhra later became the hub of the Bahmani Sultanate. The Nizams made Andhra rich and the history had its own communist versions and revolts such as the People's War Group.
- From a different era
- The fort was ruled by the Chalukyas, Kakatiyas, Anavema Reddy, the Gajapati Rajas of Orissa and also by Ibrahim Quli Qutb Shah of Golkonda in 1519. It came under the French rule in 1766 and was later occupied by the British in 1769.
- Kakatiyas were called so because their Chief deity was Goddess Kakati. They were originally (a) He broke off Kakatiya relations with the Western Chalukyas.
- Kakatiya Dynasty
- Kakatiya Dynasty (1100-1474 AD). The 12th and the 13th centuries saw the emergence of the Kakatiyas.
Kakatiyas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kakatiyas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.