- Congress, TDP failed to develop Telangana: Harish
- Speaking at a Meet the Press programme here on Tuesday, he said the tanks were dug up by the Kakatiya kings and successive governments failed to build a single reservoir to meet the irrigation and drinking water needs of people in Telangana. It was the ...
- Tribal festival gets bigger
- The head of the tribe adopted her, brought her up as a chieftain and married her to Pagidigidda Raju a feudatory tribal chief of Kakatiyas who ruled from Warangal. Sammakka had two daughters Saralamma (Sarakka in short) and Nagulamma and a son ...
- Mystical Marvel of Kakatiyas
- The Raamappa temple is located in Palampet village of Venkatapur Mandal, 82 km from Warangal. It is a magnificent temple and was described as jewel in the temple architecture of medieval times. It was constructed in 1213 AD by Rudra Senani of Kakatiya ...
- Pictorial Legacy of Medaram Jatara
- HYDERABAD: A coffee table book titled 'Goddess of Folk Sammakka Saralamma Jatara', was released by the Kakatiya Heritage Trust on Friday.
- 1000-Pillar temple gears up for Maha Sivaratri fete
- Warangal: The 850-year-old Thousand Pillars temple, the abode of Rudreshwara Swamy, is being spruced up for the annual Maha Sivaratri mega festivity on March 7. So was the ancient Siddeshwaralayam, one of the few padamara mukha dwara (west ...
Kakatiyas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kakatiyas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
the afrikaners great trek
cold lake alberta schools
hari raya puasa