- 8 reasons why Pakistanis should love India
- If one can watch a same movie in one and half hour in english language then why should one watch its copy in hindi which takes twice as much time. Beside they would take any serious movie and turn it into a musical. Recommend.
- How a con artist made $80m by selling fake bomb detectors to the world
- This snake oil device is still the cornerstone of Pakistan's airport security. Scary!!!Recommend.
- Pakhtuns allege discrimination as the government cracks down on terrorism
- A crowd gathers inside a cool and dark alleyway and a conversation begins to brew in Pashto. Lahore's Shah Alam Market is a spirited commercial centre and its shopkeepers, selling a panoply of materials and small-scale commodities, seldom have time to ...
- Traffic wardens removing black sheets from the windows of cars.— Online
- LAHORE: The Punjab government has finally “found” serious problems in the traffic warden service in five big cities and intends to resolve them by inducting staff junior to them initially in Sialkot, Dawn learnt.
Kakazai is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kakazai books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.