A selection of articles related to kala purusha.
Original articles from our library related to the Kala Purusha. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kala Purusha.
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
Kala Purusha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kala Purusha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Varna like none other
- In Prapancham – the Universe of Colours, the metaphor of the poet found felicitous expression describing Prakriti as mother/Purush as father/Prakriti as flower/Purush as fragrance, Prakriti as field and Purusha as seed.
- In a first, India refuses to vote against Israel at UN
- NEW DELHI: India on Friday abstained from a UN Human Rights Council (UNHRC) vote for adoption of a UN Inquiry Commission report on Israel's 'Operation Protective Edge' in Gaza last year, which also calls upon both Israel and Palestine to prosecute ...
- Their imagination took flight
- Lalitha Kala Vedika, a cultural organisation helmed by the family of BVSS Mani, has been contributing its mite to the city's art scene since 1995. Founder-patron, the late BVSS ... The duo launched into 'Aadi Purusha' with vigour.
- Chennai's Correa Connection
- The Vaastu Purusha Mandala - a perfect square divided into nine parts- played a strong role in some of his designs such as the Jawahar Kala Kendra in Jaipur, and he did not want to let go of the common man's connection with the cosmic. Courtyards ...
- Bangalore Tomorrow: November 6
- Purusha Sookta: Discourse by Bannanje Govindacharya, Gokhale Institute of Public Affairs, Bull Temple Road, N.R.Colony, 6.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.