A selection of articles related to kalachakra tantra.
Original articles from our library related to the Kalachakra Tantra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kalachakra Tantra.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Kalachakra Tantra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kalachakra Tantra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 5 things we learned (and didn't) from the Reuters investigation into the
- Subsequently we find more influence of exiled Tibetans and the Dalai Lama within this area, such as giving Kalachakra here.
- Protecting Muslims From Trump
- Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam.
- Jonang followers stage protest outside Parliament
- The Jonang tradition is traced to an 11th-century Kalachakra yogi, Yumo Mikyo Dorje. His disciple Kunpang Tukje Tsondru (1243-1313) founded the main Jonang monastery in “Jomonang”, which gave the name to the tradition. In the mid-17th century, the ...
- Across the Expanse
- It is important that we support the growth of places of study in Asia for nuns, monks, and tantrikas [tantra practitioner]. But we can't assume ...