- Kapalika and Kalamukha (Hindu ascetics), members of either of two groups of on any word to see a definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.
- sdfsf sf
- belonging to Kalamukha Pasupata cult or Sringeri's pontiff Vidyaranya. Additionally . Hinduism.
- PANEL: The Temple in South Asia (Tuesday July 5 9.30 – 5.00
- Inscriptions show that they were the works of two Kalamukha saints of Pasupata Sivaism.
- MOTILAL BANARSIDASS
- notice that "Kalamukha" (variants: Kalamukha, Kalanana and Kalasya) sometimes therefore, that the Kalamukhas were Lakulisa Pasupatas.
- Maritime Trade of Ancient Orissa
- The Mahaniddesa tells us that India's trade to the east existed with Kalamukha,. Suvannabhumi, Vessunga, Verapatha, Takkola,. Tamali, Tambapanni and Java.
- On the Spatial Units of the Hoysala Temples A Study of Spatial
- Kalamukha sects, with the Kapalikas on the one hand and the.
- Home to many riches
- It is said to have been a major centre of Jainism and Kalamukha Shaiva sect in those days. The original name of Bandalike is 'Nagarakhanda'.
- Kalamukha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kalamukha or Kālāmukha (from the Sanskrit black-face) refers to a member of a medieval Shaivite sect noted for its asceticism.
- Kalamukha (Hindu ascetics) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Out of the Pashupata doctrine developed two extreme schools, the Kapalika and Kalamukha, as well as one moderate sect, the Shaiva-siddhanta school.
- Kapala and Kalamukha Sects
- Kapala and Kalamukha Sects,Kapala Sects,Kalamukha Sects.
- Kalamukha - Audio Recordings - The temple of Somesvara at
- Kalamukha. Kalamukha - Audio Clips (MP3) Know about National Databank on Indian Art and Culture: Pilot Project.
Kalamukha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kalamukha books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.