A selection of articles related to kalasha customs.
Original articles from our library related to the Kalasha Customs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kalasha Customs.
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And it came to pass, that after we were gotten from them, and had launched, we came with a straight course unto Coos, and the day following unto Rhodes, and from thence unto Patara: 21:2 And finding a ship sailing over unto Phenicia, we went...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted to speak for thyself. Then Paul stretched forth the hand, and answered for himself: 26:2 I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all...
New Testament >> The Acts
Kalasha Customs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kalasha Customs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Saving Kalash valleys
- ties of the Kalasha traditions. religious and social custonislprsctices. their languages.
- International Conference on Endangered Language Documentation
- with a special interest in the Kalasha of the Hindu Kush Valleys, Himalayas Kalasha Language maintenance through .
- Personal View
- valleys in which dwell the Kalash-"Wearers of the Black which led to the other Kalash village, Birir.
- Neeroh Book.indd
- SOCIO-CULTURAL AND RELIGIOUS TRADITIONS OF KASHMIRI PANDITS. XII. 17 Frequently used Angas in Homas (279-332).
Suggested Web Resources
- Ignoring traditions: Modernisation threatening unique Kalasha
- Jul 18, 2011 The 3500-year-old culture might be lost if efforts are not taken to preserve it.
- Kalash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kalasha or Kalash may refer to: Kalash people of Chitral, northern Pakistan.
- Indigenous People's Literature Blog: Ignoring traditions
- Jul 26, 2011 However, the ancient culture and traditions of Kalash is fading with the passage of time.
Kalasha Customs Topics
Related searchesthe tourists singles
list of castles tirol
education history of education
university of denver