A selection of articles related to kalasha customs.
Original articles from our library related to the Kalasha Customs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kalasha Customs.
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
Kalasha Customs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kalasha Customs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Saving Kalash valleys
- ties of the Kalasha traditions. religious and social custonislprsctices. their languages.
- International Conference on Endangered Language Documentation
- with a special interest in the Kalasha of the Hindu Kush Valleys, Himalayas Kalasha Language maintenance through .
- Personal View
- valleys in which dwell the Kalash-"Wearers of the Black which led to the other Kalash village, Birir.
- Neeroh Book.indd
- SOCIO-CULTURAL AND RELIGIOUS TRADITIONS OF KASHMIRI PANDITS. XII. 17 Frequently used Angas in Homas (279-332).
Suggested Web Resources
- Ignoring traditions: Modernisation threatening unique Kalasha
- Jul 18, 2011 The 3500-year-old culture might be lost if efforts are not taken to preserve it.
- Kalash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kalasha or Kalash may refer to: Kalash people of Chitral, northern Pakistan.
- Indigenous People's Literature Blog: Ignoring traditions
- Jul 26, 2011 However, the ancient culture and traditions of Kalash is fading with the passage of time.
Kalasha Customs Topics
Related searchesemir kusturica controversy
triz substance-field analysis
purchasing power parity explanation
vhf omnidirectional range
we are the world lead vocalists
consular-class space cruiser
list of neopets poogle