A selection of articles related to kale cultivation.
Original articles from our library related to the Kale Cultivation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kale Cultivation.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 4
- (Part 4 of 5) We are in the midst of a new age…a turning point in human consciousness. Spiritual realization is taking the place of materialism, as the most cherished goal in life. We can see that competition is only a tiny fraction as productive as...
Mind >> World Mind
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Kale Cultivation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kale Cultivation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Collards, Kale, Mustard, & Turnip Greens
- COLLARDS, KALE, MUSTARD, & TURNIP GREENS. 1. Effective weed control throughout the entire growing season is especially important for leafy greens.
- Effect of Dried-grass Fermented Fertilizer on Growth and Yield of
- on growth and yield of Chinese kale cultivation in Surin province, Northeast of Thailand.
- SUSTAINABILITY ASSESSMENT OF ORGANIC VEGETABLE
- The conventional kale production appeared to have the highest negative environmental and social impact, while the lowest was attained by organic farming.
- Planting and harvesting times for garden vegetables
- Collards and kale. *Carrots. 2nd planting.
- Growing Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, and Other Cole Crops in
- good uniformity, vigor, and disease resistance. Kale. Kale cultivars can have red, blue, or green leaves which are smooth, curled, or wide.
Suggested News Resources
- Market Watch: The cold beauty of colored kale
- One of the local pioneers of colored kale cultivation is Jacob Grant of Roots Organic Farm, who became intrigued four years ago by a catalog description of the Chidori variety and now grows a quarter acre of it in Los Olivos, north of Santa Barbara.
Suggested Web Resources
- Kale Growing and Harvest Information | Vegetable Growing
- Guide to Growing and Harvesting Kale in your Vegetable Garden, Including Plant Spacing, Timing, Cultivate shallowly or mulch heavily to keep down weeds.
- Kale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- During World War II, the cultivation of kale in the U.K. was encouraged by the Dig for Victory campaign.
- Garden Centre - Kale
- Ease of cultivation: Easy – but there is the chore of transplanting.
- KALE (Brassica oleracea) - Planting, Growing, Culture and Harvesting
- Kale, or borecole, is hardy and lives over winter in latitudes as far north as Pennsylvania.
- Kale - Growing Kale in the Home Vegetable Garden
- Growing kale is an easy and very rewarding crop for the home gardener.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.