- Ka·li·da·sa (kä l -dä s ) a.d. 375?
- Kalidasa. Shakuntala translated by. Arthur W.
- Shyamala Dandakam By Maha Kavi Kalidasa
- (Kalidasa was perhaps the greatest of the Sanskrit poets.
- Bibliographie zu Werken des Kālidāsa
- Kālidāsa. Rʘtam, Journal of Akhila Bharatiya Sanskrit Parishad. 16-18 (1984-86) 41-45.
- Kalidasa's Ritusamhara
- Dec 15, 2010 Abhinaya News. 4950 Hamilton Ave, Ste 105 San Jose, CA 95130 Phone: 408- 871-5959 - Fax: 408-871-5955. URL: www.
- The Saturday Interview - A fair deal for the peafowl
- Kalidasa's “Meghadootam” has numerous references to this bird. It has inspired poets, painters and artists through the ages. The peacock was declared the National Bird in 1963.
- Renovated temple to be dedicated on Sunday
- Akeeramon Kalidasa Bhattathiripad, Parameswaran Vasudevan Bhattathiripad and Agnisarman Vasudevan Bhattathiripad, all Tantris, will deliver benedictory speeches.
- Yogakshema Sabha seeks berth in TDB, CDB
- The meeting of the Sabha held in Kochi the other day passed a resolution urging the government to include their representatives while reconstituting the Boards, Sabha president Akeeramon Kalidasa Bhattathiri said.
- Madras Week: Memories down the Mint Street
- "Even India's first Tamil talkie 'Kalidasa' was released at Murugan Theatre on this street," said Sriram. Film historian Mohan V Raman, who was also on the walk, said the first Tamil talkie actually had very little Tamil in it.
- 'Theatre transcends language and time'
- His obsession is evident in his detailed and scholarly take on subjects that range from Kalidasa to Beckett, from Shakespearean times to the modern era.
- Kalidasa: Life and Works - Colorado State University
- Jan 16, 1996 Several brief biographies are reproduced here, plus synopses of his work.
- Biography of Indian playwright Kalidasa, plus links to all of his works currently in print.
- Kalidasa: Poems
- An index of poems by the Indian dramatist Kalidasa.
- Kalidasa (Indian author) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Kalidasa (Indian author), 5th century ce India Sanskrit poet and dramatist, probably the greatest Indian writer of any epoch.
Kalidasa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kalidasa books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesbear comic book looshkin
cello suites bach suite no 1 in g major bwv 1007
pitchfork media 100 ratings
models of migration to the new world atlantic coastal model
tales of symphonia plot
indiana state highways indiana state highway 32