- New dome worth 3 crore underway at Kalidasa Academy
- Ujjain : Ujjain Development Authority (UDA) is going to construct a dome structure in the Kalidasa academy, with a cost of Rs 3 crores. The dome will be built in front of Bharatvishala stage of the academy, informed UDA chairman Jagdish Agrawal.
- Philosophy of music
- from Ritu-Samhaar of Kalidasa, very thoughtfully composed in Raga Vasant, also set to Vasant Tala of a challenging cycle of nine beats. It was followed by a Dhrupad composed by Tansen in Megh-Malhaar set to Sool-Tala, describing the rainy season.
- The Shakuntala: Sanskrit Meets Thai in Bangkok Operatic Dazzle
- The "Shakuntala" is one of three dramas written by the great poet of Sanskrit, Kalidasa, who lived around 500 A.D. but about whom we know little.
- What Kalidasa's Raghuvamsa tells you that Valmiki's Ramayana doesn't
- That was her version. Vālmīki's Rāmāyaṇa devotes a good six sargas to the journey (Yuddha-kāṇḍa 122- 127). And recently I had cause to read an account of the same journey in Kālidāsa'sRaguvaṃśa.
- Kalidasa to be staged in Sanskrit
- The Samskrita Ranga in Madras was founded by Sanskrit scholar Dr. V. Raghavan in 1958 to promote Sanskrit plays and has, over the decades, staged 50 plays.
Kalidasa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kalidasa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesroot of unity omega notation
rapid eye movement
gurkha singapore gurkhas contingent
om tat sat
list of us college team nicknames e