A selection of articles related to kalika purana.
Original articles from our library related to the Kalika Purana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kalika Purana.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Kalika Purana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kalika Purana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Jagannath Worship in North-Eastern India
- The Kalika Purana is perhaps the earliest literature of Assam, in which reference to Jagannath can be gleaned. The work states that the first.
- THE HISTORY OF INDIAN WOMEN: HINDUISM AT CROSSROADS
- The Kalika-Purana is one of the eighteen Upapuranas that contains Kalika- Purana there are details of sacrifices and the proper methods of sacrifice.
- The Sixteenth Century Renaissance and Sankaradeva
- The earlier name of the place during the period of epics and the puranas is referred to as. Kamarupa and Pragjyotisa.
- Significance of Forts during the Vijayanagara Period (14th-16th
- Even the kalika Purana gives more stress on the construction of forts by kings ( Naravane, 1995, 19).
- tripurasundarI aShTakaM
- Nov 19, 2010 The kAlikA purANa says that by the will of. pradhAna, the body of Lord Shiva became triple : the upper part became.
Suggested News Resources
- Manipur – The Land of Jewel
- This is found in the treaty of king Gourayam and the British East India Company in 1800 AD According to Kalika. Purana it is the place where the waist of Devi fell at the time of Daksa-Yajna.
Suggested Web Resources
- Kalika Purana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Kalika Purana (Sanskrit: कालिका पुराण, Kālikā Purāṇa) (ca. 10th century) is a Hindu religious text, considered as one of the 18 Upapuranas.
- Sacred Texts: Kalika Purana
- Kalika Purana. India, Bengal, Assam; ca. 1150.
- Shri Kalika Devi
- We learn more of Durga's legends and myths from the Kalika Purana.
- THE KALIKA PURANA: SANSKRIT TEXT, INTRODUCTION
- About the Book:The Kalika-purana is one of the eighteen (upa) puranas, and it occupies a prominent place in the vast puranic leterature.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kalika Purana Topics
Related searchesposeidon worship
list of waterfalls finland
tap dance steps in tap dancing