A selection of articles related to kalika purana.
Original articles from our library related to the Kalika Purana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kalika Purana.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Kalika Purana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kalika Purana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Subhas Chandra Bose had named INA brigades after Nehru, Gandhi not Savarkar'
- The Hindu texts Kalika Purana and Mahabharata mention the region as the Prabhu Mountains of the Puranas, and where sage Parashuram washed away sins, the sage Vyasa meditated, King Bhishmaka founded his kingdom, and Lord Krishna married his ...
- As SC directs the return of old order at Kamakhya, looking back, and ahead
- The main temple is a cave of indeterminate age, with rock steps leading down to the garbhagriha. According to Kalika Purana, the site marks the spot where the yoni of the Goddess fell as her body was being carried around by Shiva, and the hill turned blue.
- For 24 years, this man has been making Kolkata's smallest idols
- KOLKATA: Central Kolkata's Lebutala is far removed from south Kolkata's Deshapriya Park. And not just by the seven-odd kilometers that separates them.
- Assam: Gateway to Northeast!
- According to the Kalika Purana, Shiva sprinkled ashes (bhasma) at this place and bestowed knowledge to Parvati. The religious epic has it that Shiva was in meditation on this hillock. Kamadeva interrupted his meditative yoga and as a consequence was ...