- Married clergy wear either a colored kalimaukion or skufia; monastic clergy wear .... in The New International Dictionary of the Christian Church J.D.
- Choir dress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Married clergy wear either a colored kalimaukion or skufia; monastic clergy wear a black kalimaukion and veil (together known as the klobuk). For monastics, the ...
- Vestments - Encyclopedia - Theodora
- On less solemn occasions bishops wear the mandyas ( A avHuas), a cope-like garment fastened at the lower corners as well as at the neck, and the kalimaukion ...
- Use garment in a sentence | garment sentence examples
- On less solemn occasions bishops wear the mandyas (A avHuas), a cope-like garment fastened at the lower corners as well as at the neck, and the kalimaukion ...
- Use vestments in a sentence | vestments sentence examples
- The kalimaukion is also worn by the other clergy in ordinary life, and with their vestments at processions, &c. In an age when, with the evolution of the feudal ...
Kalimaukion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kalimaukion books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
south african army weapons
biometrics issues and concerns
border collie famous border collies